1925 - 2000
- 1925 -29 Charter members met for first church service, adopted a constitution, elected a Church Council and purchased land for the erection of a church building.
- 1926 - Church building completed and the first service held there.
- 1927 - Bell donated for the steeple and a big pump organ installed.
- 1951 - Old coal bin made into a Choir Room, lavatories installed.
- 1955 - Large addition of offices and classrooms.
- 1965 - A used pipe organ acquired and a two-story addition added.
- 1967 - The suspended cross placed over the Altar and a new front entrance added along with a parking lot.
- 1975 Remodeled social rooms.
- 1980 - Additional renovation to sanctuary, altar area and organ restored.
- 1981 - Peaked roof built over flat one, and a lighted, stained glass cross installed facing Memorial Highway.
- 1991 - Pipe organ refurbished.
- 1995 - Congregation voted to construct a new edifice at a new location.
The Foundation On Which Our Congregation Is Built Is Our Lord
Jesus, And Each Member Is A Living Stone Built On That Foundation.
Back to top